Sunday 19 April 2009

Folksy Shop & New Creations

A few people have asked me if I've ever thought about selling my creations. My parents have also suggested it but I think they may have different reasons - their house is overrun with my various projects! I have been wondering about it. I spend ages on etsy and folksy looking at all the beautiful things people have made. Its quite intimidating and makes me think that the things I've made can't even compete! There are so many talented people out there. After umming and erring about it I have decided to throw caution to the wind and open a folksy shop - just to see what happens....after all there's nothing to lose!


I haven't had much time to put much in my shop yet. I'll put a link up when I've had time to upload some more items. In the meantime, here are some pics of some plush strawberries I've made which are in the shop. I'm addicted to making these - they are so fun to make.



I'm of to take some pics of some more things to upload to my shop. If anyone reading this has an etsy or folksy shop I'd be interested in any tips you have - please leave me comments!

Dotty xx

PS. There is still one place left to pay it forward if you want me to send you something lovely and handmade.

4 comments:

bex said...

congratulations on your shop!! i had similar worries to you when i first opened my shop....i make alot of jewellery from buttons and i worried about charging lots cos i thought they were just pretty buttons on string and that anyone could do it. the point is that they dont and thats why it is fine to sell it. also your monsters look ace!! dont you worry
xx

Delilah + Jack said...

I love these little guys, so sweet!

p.s Ill let you know how the camera works out!

Anonymous said...

I loving all their expressions!!!!!!

Now to do my PIF post.

Sandra @ pepperberry and Co. said...

I LOVE them! They are sooo cute and make me want to much on a juicy, fresh strawberry :-) Well done!

 
design by suckmylolly.com