Tuesday 21 April 2009

New Monsters and Advice Needed

I know that you've all been worrying that things have gone a bit quiet on the monster front of late! Well fear not chums, I have been quietly working away and am now ready to present my latest monster creation. Well I think I'm ready. I can't decide actually.




I keep looking at them and I can't decide if they are finished.




I quite like their simplicity.



But maybe they need further embellishment. I just don't know. What do you think?

Dotty xx

PS. Anyone pointing out that they are in fact Octopuses (Octopi?) rather than monsters will not be popular!!!

6 comments:

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

Oh my goodness, I'm in LOVE. That little green one NEEDS to be my friend. They are the cutest little creatures I have seen in a LONG time!!! I 100% say no to further embellishments- I think they're perfect the way they are.

Gorgeous!

Beaky said...

These are soooooo cute! Remember the saying - Less is more. They are perfect!
B x

bex said...

ohh wow!! they are great!!! alot of the monsters that we make at stuffednonsense only have eyes...if your worrying about embelishments why not sew a pretty button on one side or something like that...ig you dont like it you can always cut it off??
xx

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!
I don't think that they really need any thing else really.
Or maybe underneath them you could put little felt circles representing the suckers?

The Dotty One said...

Thanks guys - think i'll take your advice and leave them as they are then!! Ta :o)

Whimsical Road said...

I love them, tooo! I like thier little legs :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com