Thursday 16 April 2009

Pay it forward.....

Exciting news!!! I have joined this thing called pay it forward. For those of you who don't know, this is how it works:

All you have to do is leave a comment. The first three bloggers to leave a comment will get a hand made gift mailed to them from me. (Please remember to leave a way for me to contact you). Once you have left your comment do a ‘pay it forward post’ ASAP on your blog. Then continue the gift giving to the first three people who comment on your blog…and on it goes - good idea eh?

I've decided that if I don't get three comments (this is a kinda new blog - I may not even have three readers!) I am going to do some toy society drops so that I still do my bit. (I will blog about the toy society in another post because this is another fab idea!)

I signed up for PIF on Beaky's blog. I'm very excited about receiving my gift from Bonita - look at the beautiful things in her etsy and folksy shops. I'm so lucky :o)

That's all for now - I'm off to do some crafting and maybe even plan some PIF ideas!

Dotty xx

4 comments:

Bee Designs said...

Hi Dotty,
I had been thinking about whether to join in with pay it forward when I first read about it on Beaky's blog. When I saw your lovely blog and creations and then read about your idea of giving items to a charity if you didn't get three posts(this was something i'd been worrying about), I knew I had to join in.

I'm just off now to post!!

Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Cool idea I might do the same.....
Is this the part when I put a way for you to contact me?

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

I'm in! What a lovely idea :-) I can't wait to receive something yummy and pass it on to my wonderful readers! You can contact me at littlemisspepperberry (at) gmail (dot) com.

:-) Sandra

Anonymous said...

Okay I'll put my E-mail on too now.
turnipheadrox(at)gmail(dot)com

 
design by suckmylolly.com